Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Omg! I picked my pattern, cut all my fabric from Genie & added some other uglies from my stash...then I sewed it all together thinking I had everything just right...NOPE! I had the worst shaped quilt ever. I couldnt figure out for days what had happened...finally I went home after work and said tonight is the night that I figure out what is wrong with this quilt! So, after ripping the entire quilt 3 times, finally...it is square....just have to say that this quilt definately was a challenge...I almost dropped out...glad I figured it out...hope everyone else is having a good time with their fabrics!
Posted by Julianne at 11:59 AM