Thursday, June 21, 2012

My completed Quilt from the Ugly Fabric Swap

Well today I finished the binding on the quilt from the Ugly Fabric Swap (except I need to add my label).

So this is the fabric I received from Doreen in Canada.   It took me a while to decide what to do. I added the yellow for the background and a little bit of green.


This is the front of the quilt. I'm still a novice with FMQ so don't look too close!

This is the back of the quilt.  Believe it or not, I had no fabric left over.  Amazing!




It turned out so very nice.  Thank you Doreen.  It makes a nice lap throw.  I love the flowers.  Now I'm on to work on other projects that are in the works.  Happy Quilting everyone.



2 comments:

Patricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane-crewe said...

what a great idea xx looks wonderful x