Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Please check your emails!!!

I have been updating the list through the emails you all have sent. I still have not received emails for about 22 swappers.

I need you to email me right away if you have not gotten a reply from me stating I received your information!!

I need your COMPLETE mailing address please.

Also, if you are willing to send internationally, please let me know that too. I need a few who will send internationally.

As soon as I receive all the address, I can begin swapping and have this all ready to go by the 1st!!

Thanks again for your swift reply!!

Email at:  inthebaguglyfabricquiltchallenge@yahoo.com 


Note: I can not look up everyone who has not emailed me, at this time I just do not have the free time to do so. If you want to be included,  you need to email me the information I requested. Thanks for understanding!! 

4 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

I know you have all my info... just wondered if I put was prepared to post ...ANYWHERE!! x

Pam Mamon said...

I've emailed you twice but haven't gotten a reply. Is my info out there in cyber space? ;)

tuesday's child said...

Thanks so much for setting up this challenge/exchange--I've never participated in anything like this before and I'm so excited! :D

Kathy S. said...

Whohoo! I'm in. I forgot to mention that I can ship internationally if necessary.