Friday, November 2, 2012

Winners.......

The post about the people's choice award and the random draw is up on my regular blog. Check to see if your number was drawn.....

.....I had no time to look up and figure out who actually won!! Email me with your address and be sure to include your participant number for the viewers choice vote with your address.

That is the way I drew the numbers.

Thanks for all who participated...I hope you all had a marvelous time working out of your comfort zones!!

See ya next summer for a new challenge once again with some uglie fabrics!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the work you put down on this swap! I loved to participate and I´ll do next year again!!!
Gun, Sweden

Kathy S. said...

Thank you for running the show on this. The link to your "regular blog" doesn't work. Do we just go to your Coloradolady blog?

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

The link button didn't work. Working on trying to get mine finished.